Tuesday 6 January 2015

Tag



My name is Randi Thorsen. I live in a small town in the northern part of Norway. I'm married and I have a son who's 13 years old.
I've always loved scrapping, but in 2003 it became serious for me; I made my first cards and I immediately got hooked! Mostly I enjoy making cards and tags, sometimes decorative boxes, too. I love working with flowers and bling, which you can see on most of my projects. I'm extremely proud and happy to join the designer team at Wild Orchid Crafts!
 
Here’s my first Project for Wild Orchid Crafts:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you like it!
Have a nice day!
 
QVR-031   50 MIXED PASTEL TONE CHRYSANTHEMUMS
QST-004    IVORY ROSEBUNDS 4mm
GST-003   WHITE ROSEBUNDS 8mm
GST-007   PALE PINK ROSEBUNDS 6mm
GST-010    2-TONE BABY PINK/IVORY 8mm
MKX-657   10 MIXED COLOUR FLAT BACK PEARLS IN A DIAMOND CIRCLE
GST-056   RAINFOREST DECORATIVE CORNERS CUTOUT SET
MKX516   100 SELF ADHESIVE RHINESTONES - PINK 
MKX-472   VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON - WHITE

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    His works are beautiful and I love them.
    Successes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is beautiful. I am looking forward to seeing more of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning project, love your style and looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolut stunning work as always Randi. Your work always looks like a whole million, and with these amazing flowers here it´s just as perfect as can be. I love it.

    ReplyDelete