Saturday 17 January 2015

Photo album

Hi everyone :)
Happy Saturday! 
Today I'd love to share with you a photo album :)
I've made it for a friend who love flowers.
I have used a lot of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts 
The most important thing, she did liked it :)
I hope you will like it too!
I have used four different color magnolias, purple cosmos daisies, pastel color apple blossoms 
and some cute sweetheart blossom.


Thank you!
Products used:
50 MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS - Model: QVR-029
50 MIXED PURPLE/WHITE COSMOS DAISY STEM FLOWERS - Model: MKX-123
50 MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS - Model: MKX-469
100 MIXED COLOUR SWEETHEART BLOSSOM - Model: MKX-137
VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON - SIAM PINK - Model: MKX-485
10 MIXED COLOUR FLAT BACK PEARLS IN DIAMOND CIRCLE - MKX-657

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! Stunning mini book. Beautiful choices of flowers and colours. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzi :) Tha album is actually quite large - 8x10" :)

      Delete
  2. I just love, love, love all the beautiful pastel flowers and softness of this album and the POP of black just makes it ever so GOR GUSS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marchelle! I love those flowers too, they come in such a beautiful colors!!

      Delete