Friday 30 January 2015

Free my mind ARTPOP, you make my heart stop!


Hello everyone,

it's alberto here and today i have a special post for you all.
i'm a Lady Gaga fan and today i'll show you a card inspired by one of my favourite artists.



i have used one of the digital images by whiff of joy.
Houdini Henri is colored with copic, spectrum noir and prismacolors pencils for the makeup and the latest touches.

i think that papers are perfect for the card and they are 7dots studio by Anna Finnabair. 



flowers are as always from wild orchid crafts and here is the codes if you need some shopping! :)

                                                         MKX-310      MIXED MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS
                                                                  MKX-576    WHITE SPIRAL STAMENS
                                                    MKX-042    50 MIXED BLUE TONE CHERRY BLOSSOMS



hope you will like my creations, more infos about the coloring are on my blog...and also if you need to know where i have taken my inspiration because maybe it's hard to find this mouse similar to Lady Gaga! ;)

hugs and kisses, Alberto


3 comments:

  1. A really fun and even very different, then anyway also very beautiful card here today Alberto. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and I really love the colors and the inspiration! I look forward to seeing what you are going to create next. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, beautiful colors!!!

    ReplyDelete