Tuesday 27 January 2015

Tag - "STEP-BY-STEP"

Today I want to share with you a tag and a small step-by-step tutorial.
 
 
 
First I make a dis (Tim Holtz) at about 8 x 15 cm. (1).
Then I cut following rectangles:

2.  7,5 x 14,5 cm
3.  7,0 x 14,0 cm
4.  6,5 x 13,5 cm
 
 
I blacken the edges with following ink:
Chestnut Roan, Olive Pastel and Sepia Black. All from ColorBox.


I sew a small border with a sewing machine on the smallest rectangle (top rectangle on the tag).
Then I glue the rectangles layer by layer on the tag.


I'm stamping a text and cut this with Spellbinders. Here I have used Spellbinders Standard Circles, Large and Small.


I also blacken with the same ink as above. I attach 3D-squares behind and glue the text on the tag.
 
 
I fold and tear a little around the edges on the tag, the pattern paper and the text. This to get that "shabby-chic"-look.
 
 
Your tag is ready to be decorated!


 
Good luck!
 
Have a nice day!
Randi

I used:
VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON - WHITE MKX-472)
50 MIXED COLOUR CHRYSANTHEMUMS (QVR-080)
50 MIXED COLOUR CHRYSANTHEMUMS (QVR-003)
IVORY ROSEBUNDS 8mm (GST-004-8mm)
WHITE ROSEBUDS 6mm (GST-003-6mm)
IVORY ROSEBUDS 4mm (GST-004-4mm)
100 MIXED COLOUR SWEETHEART BLOSSOM (MKX-137)

2 comments: