Tuesday 13 January 2015

Good Friends and Good Shoes

Morning everyone, Becky with you today with my first post here, and I am here with something totally different, well for me anyway. I love to colour images, but I have some fab sentiment stamps and they can make the focal point all by themselves, and when they are paired with gorgeous flowers and embellies, well see for yourself....


I love this sentiment from LDRS, the papers are from Maja Design, I never throw scraps out, you never know when you will need them. I must confess my flowers on my cards tend to be mainly white or ivory/cream, but I almost always add a splash of a coordinating colour in there too.


From Wild Orchid Crafts I have used

Thank you for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky x

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card here. I love the papers you used for this, and the flowers are just perfect for this gorgeous paper and everything is just beautiful together, so the result is completely outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky this is a beauitful card. I love the colors you chose. And anytime you use wild orchid craft flowers , you can not go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design love the papers ,sentiment and fab flowers love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!!! Lovely papers and flowers!
    Hugs from France!

    ReplyDelete