Saturday 3 January 2015

Notebook..

Hi everyone :) 

Happy New Year!!!

My name is Emilia Sieradzan known as Lady E.
I’m from Poland but since 2004 I live in the UK with my husband and two very active sons :)

 Since I remember I have loved art and crafts.  I am very happy person, 
cheerful and creative soul.
I love sunsets, flowers and beautiful notebooks :)
I am extremely happy to be in WOC DT :)

Today I would love to share with you a Notebook :)

Products used:
50 MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS
Model: MKX-469
50 MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS
Model: QVR-029
50 MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS
Model: MKX-333
VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON - LADY LAVENDER
Model: MKX-489
VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON - PARADISE AQUA
Model: MKX-281
10 MIXED COLOUR FLAT BACK PEARLS IN A DIAMOND CIRCLE
Model: MKX-657
10 SMALL FILIGREE SILVER CORNERS
Model: MKX-184
OPENWORK MANNEQUIN CUTOUT
Model: GST-066
    
Thank you!
Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful journal. Gorgeous embellishments and papers. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning!! What a gorgeous journal!! The flowers are so beautiful!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete