Friday 2 January 2015

For you at Christmas!

Hello everyone, it's Alberto here.
Since i am a new designer for the blog, i wrote a little bio so you have the chance to know me a little bit more.



I'm Alberto a 19 Years old boy who is in love with cardmaking, stamping and scrapbooking since 2009-2010. My "art name" is Loshakerato Alberto, because when i have opened my blog i was searching a nickname and with the help of my Grandmother and my aunt i have find this nickname which fit perfectly with my personality. I love spending my time coloring, reading, going out with friends and watching a lot of films and tv-series. 
I live in a little city in the north of Italy, near Venice, called Pordenone with my mom, my mom's boyfriend, my two brothers and my little dog Called Margot. I have also opened my own little shop where i sell my digital stamps "shaky A.".
i have started crafting in 2009-2010. I started because my aunt started making some scrapbooking pages and i totally fell in love with the tecnique. Some months later, i joined in a cafting class in Rimini where i have discovered the cardmaking world and i have colored my first image there. 


And here is my first creations for Wild orchid craft.
I know that christmas is gone, but i really love making christmas cards all year.
I got the magnolia club kit dies not so long ago so i had to make something new for christmas.




i had so much fun playing with a lot of wild orchid crafts flowers and embellishments.

MKX-576    WHITE SPIRAL STAMENS
GST-021     50 DEEP IVORY HIP ROSEBUDS
MKX-327    MIXED PINK FLOWERS & RHINESTONE EMBELLISHMENT STARTER PACK
GST-153    12 BABY PINK BEAD BERRY SPRAY CLUSTERS
MKX-042    50 MIXED BLUE TONE CHERRY BLOSSOMS
MKX-530    12 BABY PINK BABIES BREATH FLOWERS
MKX-290    12 PALE BLUE BABIES BREATH FLOWERS



hope you liked my card! 
have a great day,
Alberto



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Alberto! I love the soft pastel colors that you used. Welcome to Wild Orchid Crafts and I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card! really arty, I think the crafting world is made for you :)
    hugs from germany,
    mickymunchkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAUW this is absolutely gorgeous Alberto, and I love your coloring.
    So great to see you here too now and I look forward to see a lot more of your gorgeous creatione here in the comming year. Best of luck with your crafting adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Alberto!!!! Molto sorprendente vedere un giovane uomo così facendo così bello colorare ! Hope the Italian is understandable......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alberto, your card is absolutely beautiful. It is evident you love to create and you are so talented. Wild Orchid craft is the only place I order my flowers. They are just so beautiful. I do not make videos, I post the things I make on Facebook and my blog Susan's Hearts and Flowers. I have not made cards at all. I am not really talented like the crafters I see on you tube, but I do like the things I make.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so amazing.. I'm off to find out if you have a blog to show your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I look forward to seeing your projects here at Wild Orchid Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to woc Alberto I'm looking forward to seeing your creations I think you have a natural talent for crating and your card is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete