Sunday 11 January 2015

A little bit vintage

Happy Sunday, the best day of the week!  I’ve been in a bit of a vintage mood, probably an age thing so pulled this together whilst I was having a bit of a play in my craft room yesterday.

bev-rochester-vintage-peacha

I love these cut-outs, a touch of white paint which dries really quickly and it’s good to go on your project and they are so reasonably priced.

bev-rochester-vintage-peach1a

Wild Orchid Crafts deliciousness, I’ve dabbed white paint on to the flowers using a make-up sponge.

bev-rochester-vintage-peach2a

Don’t forget the sale that is still on, 15% off all items

 

WILD ORCHID PRODUCTS USED:

MKX-204 White cotton lace
MKX-491 Vintage seam binding peach
MKX-321 Self adhesive rhinestones clear
GST-064 Frame with hummingbirds cut outs
QVR-029 Mixed pastel tone magnolias
QVR-014 30mm Wild roses white
MKX-018 15mm Pale peach open roses
MKX-336 Sweetheart blossoms white

9 comments:

  1. Good morning Bev what a beautiful card it is stunning.
    I love the image that you have used too.
    I'm waiting for my next lot of flowers coming so I can get on with my cards.
    Bev I just love looking at your work it is out of this world.
    Take care

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So tender, so good work...and my favorite style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon Bev and WOC,
    this is stunning card or scrapbook page or photograph frame. I love the colours of the flowers that you have used in it and the wee touch of added white you have touched the top of the big peach flower(sorry don't know what it is but it is pretty). I love how you have added the MDF or chipboard frames to your design as they just look right at home where they are. I enjoy seeing your new project or works of art that you show as they are just so different from the normal. thank you for your latest creation,
    crafty hugs
    Norah (Glenochil)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora, I love a bit of vintage too ....... it makes a nice change :)

      Delete
  4. Bev, your card is so pretty. I love the vintage colors, you did such good work.

    ReplyDelete