Wednesday 14 January 2015

A fairy card with purple and green

Hello everybody,

Today I'd like to show you this card that I created using Amanda S. Byron's Margaret Fae.
Isn't she just gorgeous? I decided pretty quick I wanted to use her with the Louvre Ornamental Frame that you see below this text but not quick enough because I had allready printed her to big to fit into the frame. So what I ended up doing was just cut her out with an oval die (and mat her on an oval with a scalloped border that I cut out of design paper) and then glue her on top of the frame. I love what the swirls add to the card.
Oh, and the cut out is white on both sides which I love.
A close up of Margaret Fae.

And a close up of the pretty flowers, leaves and rhinestones that I picked to go with the image that I had already colored.

Hope you like my new card and that you all have a fabulous day!
Hugs,





Wild Orchid Crafts products used:
Self Adhesive Rhinestones-Lilac (SP-00031)
Self Adhesive Rhinestones-Purple (SP00030)
Mixed Purple/Lilac Cosmos Daisy Flowers (PM-00136)
Lavender Open Roses 25mm (FM-00429)
Mixed Purple/Lilac & White Sweetheart Blossoms (MKX-639)
White Trellis Roses 35mm (MKX-682)
Green Rose Leaves-40mm (MKX-446)
Louvre Ornamental Frame Cutout Set (GST-085)

4 comments:

  1. Soooooo beautiful as usual hun. I love the colors and I love how you put it all together and made such a beautiful scenery and I totally agree with that frame and the swirls, it really looks fabulous and fit perfect in here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mariska, this is so pretty! What a talent you have for putting things together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet comments Maryann and Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete