Saturday 10 January 2015

Altered box

Hi everyone :)
Lady E here :)
Today I have altered box to share with you.
I had this box foe a while but wasn't sure how to decorate it until yesterday :)
Here it is the result of my work:

This is original box:

But I like the way it turned up :)

I've used big 4cm curly wild roses, my favorite magnolias and cosmos daisies. 

Some mint green and pale pink open roses.

Pearls in diamond circle, resin angel, blueberry swirls clock cutout and vintage seam binding.

Hope you like it :)
Hugs xx

Products used:

25 LARGE MIXED RED & WHITE CURLY WILD ROSES 40mm (1½")   MKX-216
50 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS  QVR-028
50 WHITE COSMOS DAISY STEM FLOWERS  MKX-119
50 MIXED GREEN OPEN ROSES  MKX-075
PALE PINK MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES  MKX-005
BLUEBERRY SWIRLS CLOCK CUTOUT GST-067
VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON - BAY LEAF  MKX-488



8 comments:

  1. The box turned out awesomely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love redecorating boxes and you've done a beautiful job on this one. I love all the pretty elements used and those amazing flowers. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty I love this box love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete