Wednesday 28 January 2015

Birthday box with bunny and flowers

Hello everybody,

We have to wait a while until spring arrives but with my project today I hope to already bring a bit of spring to you.
I made this box (you can see it's a box on the next picture) as a gift for my sister in law who will be celebrating her birthday in a few days. The adorable image has been created by Crissy Armstrong but is unfortunately no longer available. It was the perfect image though to use the lovely spring colors I was in the mood to work with.

In this flower cluster I used a cherry blossom flower, an open and a trellis rose and gorgeous tulips (you'll find the codes for the flowers below this post). The leaves that I used are part of the tulips, I cut them off and used them around the cluster.
And in my second flower cluster I used again a cherry blossom flower, open roses, hip rosebuds and a sweetheart blossom. The little white flowers were cut out with a die and have self adhesive pink rhinestones as centers.

Hope you enjoyed my box in spring colors and get inspired to maybe get out your spring colored flowers as well. Have a great day everybody!

Hugs,






Wild Orchid Crafts flowers used 
(you can enter the codes behind the description in the search box on the website to quickly find the products):
Baby Pink Cherry Blossoms (MKX-049)
Mixed Pink Tone Hip Rosebuds (GST-014)
Mixed Pink Tulip Flowers with Leaf Stems (MKX-302)
Mixed White/Cream tone Trellis Roses 35mm (FM-00377)
Yellow Open Roses 25mm (FM-00468)
Pink Open Roses 15mm (FM-00005)
Baby Pink Sweetheart Blossoms (FS-00061)
Self Adhesive Rhinestones Pink (MKX-516)

4 comments:

  1. Sooooo gorgeous and beautiful box here again Mariska. You just always deliver something really outstanding for us here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat heb je dat weer supermooi gedaan Mariska :-).
    Liefs, Frouwkje

    ReplyDelete
  3. The birthday box is so pretty! Nice job Mariska!

    ReplyDelete