Monday 5 January 2015

Organizing

Hello everyone!
Beginning of new year is a good moment to start reorganizing our work space, so I made two recycled toolboxes for me and my daughter.


I used empty cans. I decorated them using lots of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I chose white and light cream flowers and white leaves, and added a little splash of colour - delicate forget-me-nots.


I also added a metal embellishment. It was a little to dark for my project, so I painted it white with gesso and added some microbeads.


The second toolbox I made for my daughter, has three parts I adhered together. I also used delicate  white and light cream flowers and white leaves. This time I also added turquoise apple blossoms.


I just love these little roses, they are so delicate and sweet. Look, how gorgeous they are.




Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:


Thanks for watching!
 Monika

6 comments:

  1. So pretty love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous Monia!!! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning as well as purposeful.. just love these ideas and designs. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I really need to organize my craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning. I would have NEVER thought of this on my own. By seeing this, I know what I'm going to make for my best friend for her birthday...her own tool holders. These are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete