Thursday 23 February 2017

Sweet baby card.

Hi everyone!

It's me, Cathrine here to show you my latest card that I made. It's a sweet baby birthday card. I really enjoyed making this one, and I have been using lot's of paper and fabric/laces layers to complete my card. I wanted my card to have a soft feeling, so I used flowers from Wild Orcid Crafts in only white tones. I hope you like it :-)





Thank you for stopping by! Have a nice day :-)

Love from Cathrine ❤︎


Products from Wild Orcid Crafts:



7 comments:

  1. Hi Cathrine, amazing and elegant card creation. The frame looks so fanatstic, and the laces and flowers are an optical highlight. A fantastic birthday baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Cathrine!! I love, love the design!! Stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathrine this is so lovely! This adorable new papers from Pion are just perfect together with gentle Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and the chipboards just add this extra touch! I love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathrine this is so lovely! This adorable new papers from Pion are just perfect together with gentle Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and the chipboards just add this extra touch! I love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love! Amo suas flores!💐
    Graça Estitte.Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love! Flores lindas,gosto muito!
    Graça Estitte. Brasil.

    ReplyDelete