Monday 20 February 2017

Celebrate Birthday Cards

Hello, everyone!!
Lisa here to share a couple of birthday cards with you today, using an assortment of gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and embellishments.


For these cards, I used Magnolias, Lilies, Gardenias, Apple Blossoms and Sweetheart Blossoms.


For this cluster, I used White Daffodils, White Gypsophilia, White Aster Daisy Stems, White Bead Berry Sprays, White Pearl Spray and White Sisal.


Along the bottom, I used Off-White Guipure Lace.


For this cluster, I used Pale Pink Hip Roses, Baby Pink Gypsophilia, Baby Pink Aster Daisy Stems, Baby Pink Bead Berry Sprays, Pearl Sprays and White Sissal.


Wild Orchid Crafts Products Used:


Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a great day :)
Lisa

12 comments:

  1. Lisa, these are exquisite! The floral arrangements are bursting with joy. :) I love how the pink pops right off the page, while the neutral variation is sheer elegance. Stunning designs with inspirations galore. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing and beautiful Lisa !! Wow !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those birthay cards are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH.. LISA... Your cards are GORGEOUS! Of course that's no surprise to me since you ALWAYS make the most beautiful, Elegant projects! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete
  5. Drop dead gorgeous and so lovely!!! Hands down, you have used these products amazingly well and so splendidly! Drool worthy and that butterfly die is now on my wish list. Your color choices always leave me wanting more. Awesom sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flowers are absolutely beautiful!!Such gorgeous & elegant cards.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous Lisa! I love those flower clusters and that beautiful butterfly in the frame is just sooo lovely! I love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete