Wednesday 22 February 2017

''Make a wish''

Hi gang!

Nice to see you again. I can't wait to show you my second layout for WOC. 

I played with ink and gesso on my background to decrease the intensity of the thorough color to highlight my work with my flowers.

I wanted to create an effect of fallen again with flowers and I also used some ink to give the illusion that colors of the latter run away from delicately.




some closes up:








You can find all the flowers on WOC WEBSITE

my products list I used:

40 MIXED GREEN LILY FLOWERS- (MKX-133)
NAVY BLUE OPEN ROSES- 15mm (MKX-022-15mm)
40 PEACH-ORANGE LILY FLOWERS (MKX-134)
100 GREEN ROSE LEAVES- 25mm (MKX-249)

thanks and have a nicy day 

3 comments:

  1. Wow !! Beautiful my friend ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Sandra!! The design and the details are amazing!! I love the layering!! So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra this layout it just gorgeous! I so much looove the colors you've put together and that effect of fallen flowers is just so beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete