Monday 27 February 2017

Purple Easter card

Hello flower lovers, Monika here.
Today I would like to present you a purple Easter card.


To decorate this card I used purple magnolias, sweetheart blossoms and cherry blossoms. To make my flower arrangement look more natural I added some sissal fibre, green leaves and small, white rosebuds.


I needed add some sparkle, so I used self adhesive rhinestones.



Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
MIXED PURPLE/LILAC MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS MKX-603
MIXED PURPLE/LILAC MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS QVR-075
LILAC MULBERRY PAPER CHERRY BLOSSOMS MKX-061
GREEN MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - ⅝" (15mm) MKX-441
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER ROSEBUDS 4mm GST-003
MEHENDI - BORDERS GST-249
SELF ADHESIVE RHINESTONES - LILAC MKX-515
IVORY SISSAL FIBRE MKX-586

I hope you like my inspiration.
Have a great day!
Monika

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous spring card Monika! I adore this! It's so fresh and so inviting! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning, Monika!! I love how you framed the beautiful image with the flowers!! Gorgeous, gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card ! Lovely colors and accent !
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete