Wednesday 8 February 2017

flowers layout

Hello WOC people!

 I'm 41 years old and I'm from french province of Canada, Quebec. I have 2 teen girls who are my main inspiration. I love flowers and I try to play with them every ways I can find. I'm a layout scrapper and I usually use some mediums on my work, but flowers are most often the principal embellishements you can see on it.

I'm so happy to show you my first creation as DT WOC's member.

  I hope you'll enjoy my work...



I played with mediums on my background before creating an atmosphere floral.

I like creating very much of the movement with flowers and their stalk.

Here's some closes up:






thanks a lot

You can find all the beautiful Wild Orchid Crafts products used in this project on the Website

WOC products used today:

PRETTY FLORI MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS - PASTEL GEUMSModel: MKX-210
PRETTY FLORI MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS - PASTEL ANEMONEModel: MKX-326
MIXED BLUE MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERSModel: MKX-598
JET BLACK MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSESModel: MKX-036
50 MIXED PURPLE/LILAC MULBERRY PAPER TULIP FLOWERS WITH LEAF STEMSModel: MKX-407
100 GREEN MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 25mm (1")Model: MKX-249


7 comments:

  1. Wow!! this is so beautiful Sandra.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page its gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow !! This one is masterpiece dear !! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new adventure! Your layout is wonderful, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra, this is amazingly gorgeous! The colors are so striking and your design is filled with life and movement. Stunning!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning, Sandra!! What a gorgeous layout!! The colors, the layers, everything is beautiful!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete