Tuesday 7 February 2017

Lollipop Card by Yasmin Tölche

Hello Everyone! It's Yasmin on the blog today and it's my first time posting on the blog. I'm so excited to be on this team. Today I have a little lollipop card to share with you.


This card has a limited space to decorate so I used the smaller Mullberry Roses for my project.


I added a metal pull because I made it possible to write on the inside of the project. 


I made my little lollipop card Valentineish because it's soon valentine. The card is perfect to fit together with a flower arrangement or something similar.


Don't you just adore those pretty roses, they are perfect for any project and to tuck underneath or as a finishing touch to a flower cluster.

Products used on this post: 


Thank you so much for joining me today! Please make sure to be back for more inspiration. 



5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so gorgeous, Yasmin!! I've never seen a lollipop card before - so creative and stunning!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! What great inspiration for a beautiful greeting card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yasmin, this is gorgeous! I adore lollipop cards and yours couldn't be sweeter! Beautiful!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete