Wednesday 15 February 2017

Easter cards

Hello everyone :)
Today I'd like to share with you two fresh and springy Easter cards. I used white sissal to make bird's nests. I decorated my cards with WOC flowers in fresh, bright colors.





Thank you for stopping by :)
Have a great Wednesday!

Klaudia

SUPPLIES:
MIXED GREEN TONE CHERRY BLOSSOMS (Model: MKX-044)
MIXED RED TONE CHERRY BLOSSOMS (Model: MKX-038)
MIXED RED SWEETHEART BLOSSOM (Model: MKX-391)
2-TONE BABY PINK/IVORY MULBERRY PAPER GYPSOPHILA FLOWERS (Model: GST-230)
MULBERRY PAPER ASTER DAISY STEM FLOWERS
SISSAL FIBRE

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation and lovely color scheme. The eggs in centre are looking great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jakie one cudowne. Oh te kolory :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning!! The colors are so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Klaudia this is gorgeous! I love how colorful your card is! And those little eggs are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete