Monday 13 February 2017

Easter card

Hello flower lovers, Monika here.
Today I have for you an Easter card made with Pretty Flori Mixed White.


This set of Pretty Flori includes different kinds and sizes of flowers, I used 3 kind of them. Then I just added some small roses. 


As a final tough I added some leaves, rhinestones and a sissal nest.


Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
PRETTY FLORI MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS - MIXED WHITE MKX-392
2-TONE MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 30mm MKX-447SELF ADHESIVE RHINESTONES - LILAC MKX-515
IVORY SISSAL FIBRE MKX-586
VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON - WHITE MKX-472
MIXED PURPLE/LILAC TONE OPEN ROSES 10mm MKX-662

I hope you like my inspiration :) Have a nice day!
Monika

5 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the colors and the sissal nest!! What a stunning card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card ! love the colors and the flowers !
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monika your card is gorgeous! I love the color combination and those little eggs behind the flower cluster are soooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete