Tuesday 5 July 2011

Presenting: Malin from Sweden

Hi folks! This is my first update for the Wild Orchid Crafts-blog so here comes a little quicky about me:

My name is Malin (nickname: Lillpiga), and I live in the middle of the stunning Sweden with my fiancé Mattias and our six year old lady-dog called Vittra. I have reached the age of 35 (36 in November). I love going shabby chic with lots of lace, roses, vintage style, photos in sepia, crackle paint, charms and that kind of romantic stuff, but some other day I might go for clean & simple. If I would point at something that would go as my signature, it would be flowers and rhinestones/pearls. I have always, regardless, flowers on my creations! I can't manage without them!

My first project for Wild Orchid Crafts is two pair of baby shoes who I have made for a christening of a pair of twins. I have used 2 Tone Pink/Ivory Open Roses - 10mm, Small White Hydrangeas, Dovecraft Clear and Lilac Jewel Brads and 7mm White Satin Ribbon.









Check out all the new products for July, it's a lot of candy. That's all for me for now! Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. The little shoes are so absolutely precious

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAUW these shoes are so adorable. I´ve made loads of these over the years, but I admit, I´ve never thought of decorating them this way, but they´re gorgeous, so I´m definately going to try this too next time, I make some. Thanks soo much for sharing your wonderful work here with us.
    Have a great day and I´ll look forward to see much more of your awesome work here, that´s for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous - so cute and beautifully made! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little shoes are adorable tfs, looking foward to seeing more of your creations.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohw, the shoes are adorable!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooooow what a wonderful shoes!!!
    i have a question.. how did you make this?
    greetings, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous little shoes!! Who would have thought of paper shoes, absolutely stunning! Do you have a template for them to make?

    Have a great day!
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow these are stunning, what a gorgeous gift.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete