Monday 11 July 2011

An Altered Jelly Bean Tin!

I snatched my son and daughter's Easter jelly bean tins because they were oh so perfect for crafting.  Don't you love it when you see something like this and just know it will make the perfect little gift all spruced up?


Here is what it started out like:




It's so cool that there was already an acetate window and everything! Minimal work!


I just put a few jewelry pieces for you to get the idea, but I really think it would be cute on a little girl's dresser with hair clips and ribbon for their hair!  I added metallic paper to the inside kinda acting like a mirror, but a real mirror is what I really wanted to add, just didn't have time to go find one.

Isn't the Lili of the Valley image perfect for this?  I know I use this girl a lot, but she is doggone cute!! She is called "New Hat".  I colored her with copics on LOTV Card.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


Hugs, Dena

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable and made me think about a container that I have that is similar and all the possibilities for it.

    ReplyDelete