Saturday 9 July 2011

Flying a Kite!!!

Happy Saturday and welcome to a new weekend! We are so happy at Wild Orchid Crafts that you have dropped by to see what we are doing with both old and new products at the WOC Shop. You will find an ever increasing inventory of the most gorgeous craft items in all of Cyberia! I find myself dropping by the shop almost everyday to see what Siri and Paul have in store for all of us!!! I don't want to miss out on a single item!!



This is a card I made this week for the Just Magnolia and hÄnglar & stÄnglar Challenge and I can never make a single card without the help from WOC!!! For this card I used some of the Green Divine Twine for the kite string, anchoring it to the card with dots of Matte Accents. This fun twine is available right HERE in 11 delightful colors. The floral treatment is made with WOC products: 35mm Trellis Rose and Hip Rosebuds. And of course to soften the corners I have used WOC Self-Adhesive Pearls.


On the inside I have used some darling 10mm Open Roses and gingham bows. WOC now has in some absolutely beautiful gingham ribbons in two widths--25mm (1") and 13mm (1/2") and in NINE splendid colors!!! When you go over for a visit to the Home Page at WOC be sure to check out the marvelous ideas in the video in the upper left corner...AND always hit the NEW PRODUCTS tab so you can be "in the know" about the latest and greatest crafting items!!!!


Enjoy your weekend! And we hope to see you again right here tomorrow!! Hugs from Jacque!

2 comments: