Wednesday 13 July 2011

Summer Fun

I've made a really summery card again, in deep, rich colours, that I wanted to show you today :)
We don't surf very much where I live (not at all actually *LOL*), but the image along with the colours, really gives me a summery, happy feeling :)
And the few, georgeous items from Wild Orchid Crafts that I've used as embellishments, just fits the card perfectly, I think ;)





As I've already mentioned, I've used a few great embellishments from
 Wild Orchid Crafts

 on my card, that I don't use that often (but definitly will be using more of :):
Divine Twine, Flat Flowers, Buttons & Self Adhesive Swirls.
I think these items made a nice finishing touch on my card this time, don't you think?

Thanks for peeking in today!
Hugs, Lena Katrine

2 comments:

  1. great easel card - luv the summery effect going on... awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card. Love the bright colours xx

    ReplyDelete