Sunday 10 July 2011

Play Time

Hi there, it is Kylie here for my first post here on the Wild Orchid Crafts blog. First up, I thought I would share a little bit about me :) I am an Aussie stay at home Mum to two gorgeous little boys and wife to a wonderful and patient man. Having always loved craft, I began playing with paper in late 2008 after my first son was born and very quickly became addicted. I try and spend a bit of time each day at my craft desk. Generally I love stamping and colouring images and class myself as a cardmaker, but recently I also like to dabble in scrapbooking.  Which brings me to my project that I am sharing with you today.


I have put together a scrap layout of my boys playing and have embellished it with an assortment of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers:
White Hellebores
Light Mocha Gardenias
2 tone chocolate brown Gardenias
Deep ivory Cherry Blossoms, and
Pale blue 15 mm Open Roses

These flowers are just gorgeous on any craft project, as are all of the Wild Orchid Crafts products. The new products in for July are amazing. I think the German Glass Glitter is my favourite, closely followed by the new carnations.

I am so happy to join this amazing team and I can't wait to share more of my favourite products with you.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Hugs Kylie

3 comments:

  1. totally gorgeous work Kylie, your boys are very cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Kylie, i absolutely love this layout, i'm like you i'm more into stamping but this has made me wanna start scrapbooking now, lol......also like you i applied for one of the DT places, but wasn't successful, but personally wanted to congratulate you! well done and looking at this, i just know you'll do WOC proud, i love all they do and have nearly everything they do, they are definitely my favourite shop of all time and my weak spot, LOL...i'm looking forward to everything else you come up with, Hugs & Blessings, Vick

    www.the-artful-codger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete