Friday 29 July 2011

Buttons, Bows and Blooms

A card to share today using my favorite colours, and a Venice Lace Butterfly...


I have coloured Tilda with Markers, Pencils and Chalks, I have used Lost and Found papers, I have distressed all the edges, my flowers are 25mm Wild Rose, 25mm Open Rose and Hip Rosebuds, with some punched Frond leaves, I have added some White lace and a strip of Ribbon with a bow I have added a Venice Lace Butterfly to the bow, I have added a punched Butterfly and some White Pearls, and 4 little buttons, the sentiment is done in stickers....


Thank you so very much for looking today and any comments that you may leave, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x x

8 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful :) I love the colours and flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is so gorgeous. I just love the butterflies on it, especially the little lace one, it´s so cute. And all the flowers together with the cutest image, which is so well colored too, all is just sooo perfect here. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Gorgeous Pops, your work is amazing sweetie.
    Love those die cut butterflies and your colouring as always is Fabulous xx
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI-5 on this card.... "GORGEOUS".. such pretty colors and papers you used... Luv this one!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is so pretty, love all the little embellies.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete