Sunday 16 November 2014

Wee Lullaby

Hi there, here’s a card using one of the delish new Cut Outs.

Products used from Wild Orchid Crafts: Lanterns Standing, seam binding, Cottage Rose 20mm, open roses 15mm & 10mm, rose buds 4mm, small orchids, flatback pearls in a diamond circle

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-lullaby

Ranger Distress Glitter Rock Candy was added to the wings and snow.  Snowtex was added to the lamp-post and Americana White Writer was added to the flowers.

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-lullaby2

Love the pearl/rhinestone flatback, it works so well with the snowflakes

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-lullaby3

 

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

6 comments:

  1. Amazing! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card lovely embellishments. I wish I had a larger craft budget so I could purchase more of your gorgeous products.
    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolut amazing work as usual Bev, sooooo gorgeous and love the decorations on it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Bev! I love the new Wee stamps. Your color palette is beautiful and I simply adore your WOC choices for this project! The flowers are beautiful, the lantern in inspiring, and your designs are always so lovely. I'm excited about the new cut-outs and look forward to ordering some! Gorgeous work! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete