Wednesday 26 November 2014

Bella with Wild Orchid Crafts roses

Good morning everybody,

Today I'd like to show you a card I made with a new image by Conie Fong for Sweet Pea Stamps, Bella with rose. Of course I added some extra flowers.




I first colored the bear and then the rose. I wanted to go for a very light purple and then after that decided that purple was going to be the main color of my card.



A close up of the gorgeous flowers that surround Bella. I used different tones of purple and a bit of white, the adorable little pearls are also by Wild Orchid Crafts. They come on a sheet with three colors that match the mixed purple flower sets perfectly.

I hope you like my card and get some time to craft yourself today! Have fun!

Hugs,







Materials used from Wild Orchid Crafts:
Mixed Purple/White Cosmos Daisy flowers
Mixed Purple/Lilac tone Trellis Roses 35mm
White hip rosebuds
Mixed Purple/Lilac and White sweetheart blossoms
Mixed Pastel tone Apple Blossoms
Purple Lilac Self Adhesive Pearls 3mm (not in stock as I type this but please check back later)

5 comments:

  1. So sweet a very pretty design gorgeous flower arrangement love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo beautiful work here again MAriska, and I just love your paperpieced projects all the time, but is also stunned how you get soo many made all the time, as it takes very long to make these,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. The purple is a good choice of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Love the layers, color and, of course, the gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mariska, this is stunning! What a sweet little bear and so beautifully colored and paper-pieced. The varying shades of purple flowers are gorgeous and I adore that butterfly! Your creations are always filled with such sweetness and beauty. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete