Wednesday 5 November 2014

Snowflake dancer

Hello everybody,

Today I'd like to show you a card I did with a very simple color scheme. Since the image, Snowflake Dancer by Wee Stamps, for me demanded soft cool colors I decided to go for white with just a touch of blue.

As you can see I decided on all white flowers. I did try mixing blue and white flowers but for me that took away a bit of the calm character of this card which is what I wanted to achieve. The white flowers and pearls give the card something pure which I think is perfect with this image.
A close up of the precious image. Colored with Copic Markers and 3D paper pieced.
And a close up of the gorgeous flowers, you'll find the links to these flowers and the pearls I used on this card below.

Hope you like my cool colored card. Have a great day everybody!

Hugs,






Wild Orchid Crafts materials used:

5 comments:

  1. Just fabulous the most delightful card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable card Mariska I love it.
    Hugs. Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mariska, you already know how much I love this! Wee Stamps and Wild Orchid Crafts (and your talent!) are the perfect combination. Stunning design for this gorgeous snowflake dancer!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete