Monday 3 November 2014

For a birthday

Hello :)
Today I would like to show you a romantic, birthday set, I made using gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts roses.


My set includes a little notebook I decorated with pink roses: biggest trellis rose, cottage rose, smaller roses and rosebuds.


I also made a tag with the same set of roses.



I also made a simple box, so the whole set looks like this:


Wild Orchid Crafts products:




Mixed PinkMulberry Paper Cottage Roses
BabyPink Mulberry Paper Open Roses




 


Have a nice day,
Monika

6 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooooo beautiful as always, and really beautiful and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful its gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon Monika,
    What a really beautiful set to make and i know the recipient of such a wonderful gift will be over the moon with it. stunning, thank you for sharing with us,
    crafty hugs
    Norah (Glenochil)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monika. They are sooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies for your sweet comments :* I`m so happy you like my works.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy your creations and this post is no exception! What a beautifully designed gift, sure to give endless joy to the birthday girl. Simply stunning! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete