Thursday 6 November 2014

Birthday card

Hello everybody,

Today I want to show you a card I made for my friend's birthday. I wanted to create it happy and bright.


I painted the Louvre Border cut out with gesso and used a lot of flowers in pastel colors.



Thank you for stopping by :)
I wish you a great day.
Klaudia


I used:

LOUVRE BORDERS CUTOUT SET
IVORY MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS
MIXED BLUE TONE CHERRY BLOSSOMS
MIXED PURPLE/WHITE COSMOS DAISY STEM FLOWERS

6 comments:

  1. A very very beautiful card here, that´s for sure. She´ll be thrilled about it, I´m sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've incorporated your WO Flowers into the stamped flowers. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the painted border, the stunning flowers (of course!), and the sweet sprinkling of sparkle. This is just so beautiful and your pictures are always so crisp and lovely. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete