Friday 2 March 2012

Spring colours

Hi crafty friends! 
Happy Friday to you all :o)
I'm here today to share a nice bright card for you. 
Here in Australia we are just finishing summer and heading into autumn, but I know in the Northern hemisphere, you are all anxiously awaiting spring so I have a spring birthday card to share with you. 


I have used lots of pretty spring flowers and embellishments on my card:
Trellis Roses
Wild Roses
Lilies
15mm open roses
Bakers twine
Metal corner
Self Adhesive rhinestones

The stamps are by Magnolia.
I hope you have a chance to craft over the weekend!
Hugs Kylie


6 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous, I loove the flowers and sweet image of Tilda. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie, your card is very Spring-like, it is a lovely uplifting card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie,
    you are right, over here in the UK we are starting to see signs of Spring, though today it has been sunny, windy and raining occasionally.
    Your card is a lovely breath of colour and most welcome on this strange, mixed up weather, day. That is a lovely Tilda stamp you have used, a lovely symbol of emerging spring.
    Hope you enjoy a good weekend.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Lovely colours.

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete