Tuesday 6 March 2012

Springtime Is Just Around The Corner at Wild Orchid Crafts!!

Happy Day, Everyone, and WELCOME to the Wild Orchid Crafts place to be!!



This little card brings springtime right into the present using so many lovely products from Wild Orchid Crafts! For the horizontal I used some Vintage Seam Binding Ribbon tied into a triple flat bow to dangle a heart charm from Mixed Heart Charm Collection. The floral treatment, resting on MS punched branches, is all from WOC: Trellis Rose, Hip Rosebuds, Calla Lilies, Lilies, and a few White Long Stem Stamens. I added several Self-Adhesive Pearls to soften some corners.

Thank you so much for visiting us today and we would love for you to come back everyday to see how we use the gorgeous products from our favorite shop, Wild Orchid Crafts. Hugs from Jacque!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jacque,
    What a lovely spring fresh card you have created today. I like stepper card but as yet haven't done a shaped edge one, will be putting that on my list of 'things to do'. Also, I like the stripe paper set vertically, it gives the illusion of it being taller.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A stunning card. Lovely image and great colours. I used to buy these flowers and just hoard them....now I actually buy them and use them on my cards. Just think of Golum saying 'my preciousssss' whilst holding the roses and you'll get the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card , love the colours!
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is amazingly beautiful. I just kept staring at your card in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, just gorgeous xxx hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete