Friday 23 March 2012

Happy birthday

Hi there, glad to see you here :)

I like to show you a shaped card today. The cardbase is made with GoKreate dies, and I have also used dies from Spellbinders and Marianne Design. The borderpunch is from Martha Stewart and the oval one from StampinUp. Papers and motif are from Pion Design, and the stamptext from Kort og Godt. Gorgeous embellies from Wild Orchid CraftsSilk RibbonSelf Adhesive RhinestonesOpen Roses and Trellis Roses.  


Thanks for stopping by ♥ Hugs, elsi ♥




3 comments:

  1. Oh my word! This is so beautiful. I love the hints of blue in this gorgeously sweet and delicate card! Amazing! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Elsi this is lovely. I could sit here and write all the things that are lovely about the card but everything's lovely. I love the way you seemlessly intergrate vintage and modern and produce something so delicate. Its just beautifully elegant.
    Regards Linda(S.Wales, UK)

    ReplyDelete