Friday 9 March 2012

Ribbons and lace

A quick post from me today.

bevrochester-lotv-purfectly-pampered

The image is Positively Pampered from Lili of the Valley .  The gorgeous paper is Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two (OMW I LOVE this pad, although I love all their newest pads and had to have the all!!)

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts as is the metal corners and pearls.  I used tulips, lilies, 10mm roses, 15mm roses and a 30mm wild rose

 

bevrochester-lotv-purfectly-pampered-1

 

 

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this Bev. A gorgeous image on a fabulous card. All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWEEEE!! So precious...love this sooo much! What an adorable image and the colors are fabulous! Love the floral bouquet, and the ribbon just tops it off!!! C U T E !!! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, så beautiful!!! I just love the stamp, she i so cute. The color of the card i so soft and fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete