Wednesday 7 March 2012

Summer is Coming!

Get those sunglasses out for a very summery card from me today haha! Here in Texas there are big time signs of Spring, so for us that doesn't last long before Summer comes on strong!


I just love mixing yellow and red together, and the deep red roses from Wild Orchid Crafts are the bomb!!!

I also threw in a gorgeous lili from one of the new packs.  It has several shades of cream and pale yellows!!  I used 15mm yellow open roses and deep red rosebuds also to finish it off!

 I have made a paperbag card!  I got the idea from my friend Elise.  Check out her paperbag cards here!!!

Here are a few more pictures of my card:


 
Thank you for stopping by the Wild Orchid Crafts blog!

Happy Crafting, Dena

4 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Summery yes :) love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new idea to me Dena, but it looks fabulous so will have to try this. A beautiful creation.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete