Thursday 29 March 2012

Happy Day :-)

Good Morning today I am sharing a Stampavie stamp called Happy Day, she  is so cute and one of the new release...


I have coloured her with markers and a touch of Stardust, the papers are Echo Park Victorian Garden, I have slightly distressed the edges, the sentiment is from the Numbers Set, and I have added some ribbon and a selection of flowers, 25mm Wild RoseCherry Blossoms15mm and 10mm Roses and a Butterfly with some Clear Gems...


Thank you so very much for looking today and any comments that you might leave for me, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

3 comments:

  1. Que lindo!
    Adorei cada detalhe!

    Abraços!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pops,
    This is such a adorable card and the image is gorgeous. I love the mix of pink and aqua/teal blue, it gives it a much more grown up feel than just the usual baby pink and baby blue.
    Thanks for sharing
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete