Friday 4 November 2011

Christmas Times-A Coming!!!

And Wild Orchid Crafts is THE place for all things HOLIDAY!!!



Happy Friday and we are so happy that you have dropped by to see what's happening at WOC!!! We hope you have had a delightful week and are prepared for a magnificent weekend.

For my card, I used Bazzill for the base and all double matting and the DP is all Magnolia. I used a sweet image from Magnolia's new collection and colored it with Copics and Promarkers, adding a touch of MS Glitter and Star Dust Stickles. And everythng else is from the marvelous selections over at WOC. For the horizontal I used a 1" Organza Ribbon topped with White Insertion Anglaise Lace and tied into a double flat bow to dangle 3 Miniature Gold Decorative Bells. To add a bit of interest I used a diecut from the Holly Flourish by Cheery Lynn and added some small Self Adhesive Pearls colored with Copics for the berries. The floral treatment is all from Wild Orchid Crafts: 1 3/8" Trellis Rose, Carnations from the Mixed Christmas Color Pack, and Sweetheart Blossoms resting on Holly Leaves. Finally I added more Pearls to soften some corners. For additional information and to have a peek at the inside which is MORE WOC please visit my blog.

We hope to see you again real soon!! Hugs from Jacque!!

2 comments: