Tuesday 15 November 2011

A Frame Card!

 Willd Orchid Crafts has a very nice selection of purple flowers.  For this card I chose to use the darkest version of purple called Plum.   My card is called a Frame Card and this little gal is colored with copics and my papers are Bo Bunny!  If you look closely you will see I used the new Postal stamps from Lili of the Valley.  They are so adorable!

  I added lots of snow with my Snow Tex pen on the fence and trees.  I used two tone cherry blossoms, 15mm Plum open roses5mm Plum closed rosebuds, white guipure lace and vintage seam binding all from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I thought in this direction you could see the dimension of the card a little better.

  Thank you again for visiting the Wild Orchid Crafts Blog!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Dena

2 comments: