Wednesday 9 November 2011

Lovely Lilies sneak peek

The new Lili of the Valley stamps go on sale at midnight tonight for those that couldn’t make the SECC and NEC shows so I thought I would post another of my sneak peek cards today.  It’s another of the Summer girls, this little lady is called Lovely Lilies, too cute!

bev-rochester-lotv-lovely-lilies

The seam binding, metal corner embellishment and flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I used a carnation, sweetheart blossoms, 10mm roses and 8mm semi open roses.

 

bev-rochester-lotv-lovely-lilies2

 

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

4 comments:

  1. I love your card and the beautiful bouquet. Fabulous. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a precious card and those flowers are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just soooooooooooo gorgeous Bev. I just love that little buquet, you´ve made on here. It looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete