Sunday 20 November 2011

Frosty Christmas Card!

Hello!
Here's an all white and light blue-ish-silver card I made using This cute stamp called
 Checking it Twice. I've embossed his coat and hat to give it some glitter. I also used my new white carnations. These flowers are beautiful! Wild Orchid Crafts is also carrying these new decorative crown pearl pens. They are gorgeous!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Mindy

Supplies
Stamps - Checking it Twice, Kraftin' Kimmie
Paper - Mini Magnolia Paper, SU, Copic Xpress
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - white doily, brad and silver twirlies are from my Magnolia DT kit, irridecent ice embossing powder.

4 comments:

  1. This is delightful Mindy. It gives the feeling of the crisp, clean, sparkling snow around Santas workshop. I love it.
    Those little carnations are devine, must invest in some for my stash. Have a good Sunday. Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning !
    all the different elements make up for no color which is not needed at all .
    I love it :0))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card,love the colours very much,and image is so cute:)

    ReplyDelete