Friday 25 November 2011

Elegant Fun!

Hi WOC Friends!  I have two cards to share with you today!
This beauty is a part of the Reflections Fantasy Collection by Carmen Medlin for SCACD.  
Flowers are beautiful Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and arrangement consists of: 30mm Wild Rose25mm Wild RoseSweetheart BlossomGyposophilas15mm Rose4mm RosebudsStamens, and Silver Glitter Holly Berries.  
Mini snowflake arrangement is another MF snowflake along with a Silver Padded Snowflake from WOC.  
I hope you have enjoyed my "Ice Princess" themed card.


More Wild Orchid Crafts flower.... arrangement consists of a 35mm Trellis RoseNEW Carnations10mm RosesSweetheart Blossoms8mm Semi-Opened Rosebuds, and Gyposphilas.  Flowers have been glitzed with Star Dust Stickles.
I hope you have enjoyed my creations!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Stunning!!! Both cards are so beautiful and truly elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are fabulous! Sooo GORGEOUS, I love them! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Kim. Love the way you have used the cage, so different and innovative. Thanks for your continued inspiration. Linda

    ReplyDelete