Tuesday 8 November 2011

Silver Filigree Corner Christmas Tree!

Hello there my crafty friends.
 I wanted to share how I made a Christmas tree using the Silver Filigree Corners. I hot glued them together and then added them to my card. I think it looks so pretty, especially with the right papers. This paper has a lot of silver in it. Then I took my Silver German Glass Glitter and went all around the edges. This stuff is great!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Mindy

Supplies
Paper - ?, SU, Watercolor paper
Ink - Versafine, Distress Inks
Accessories - circle coluzzle, white liquid pearls, 

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea Mindy tfs your gorgeous card , simply stunning!
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love everything about it. Great idea with the metal corners and love the edging with the liquid pearls and glitter.

    ReplyDelete