Monday 28 November 2011

Vintage Fun!

Happy Monday Friends!  I hope your week is off to a great start!  Today I have some vintage fun to share with you:
This card was made using LOTS of Wild Orchid Crafts goodness!  I love the vintage look of this Guipure Lace, it adds such elegance to any card.
Image leaves have been accented with 100 grit Kelly Green German Glass Glitter!  I absolutely LOVE the sparkle and glitz this glitter adds, it's definitely the best glitter on the market!  I can see using this glitter to accent Christmas Trees.  3mm Self Adhesive Pearls from the Green Collection were added to the dragonflies.
The bow was made using some fabulous Chocolate Brown Raffia Ribbon and then topped off with a 15mm Rose.
Wild Orchid Crafts flower arrangement was using a 35mm Trellis Rose, 30mm Wild Rose, 25mm Rose, 15mm Roses, and Gypsophilas in white and pink.
I hope you have enjoyed my vintage fun!  Have a wonderful week!


♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim, love the vintage look.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, sorry so late leaving a comment. Have been so busy with relocating my craft room; its been mad and so much still to do. I love the colours you have used on this card. All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's gorgeous! I love everything about it:colours, flowers, stamps. it's just amazing!

    ReplyDelete