Monday 14 September 2015

White Christmas card

Hello everyone :)
I think it is time to make Christmas cards, so today I would like to show you a white card with flowers and embellishments from Wild Orchid Crafts.



I used big, white poinsettia blooms. Inside of every flower I adhered white bead berry spray cluster. Then I added louvre border painted white, some white leaves, one poinssetia bloom cut into pieces, some ribbon and die-cuts.




Here is some detailed pictures of the shaker-box. Inside of the box I put star shaped ivory pearl beads, some die-cuts and lots of glitter.



Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
LARGE WHITE POINSETTIA BLOOMS (60mm) MKX-222
WHITE BEAD BERRY SPRAY CLUSTERS GST-155
LOUVRE BORDERS CUTOUT SET GST-053
STAR SHAPED IVORY PEARL BEADS - 12mm GST-257
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LEAVES - 1¼" (30mm) MKX-448
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅛" (3mm) MKX-506
 
Thanks for looking,
Monika

2 comments: