Thursday 3 September 2015

My first Christmas cards this year

Hello everyone!

I made my first Christmas cards this year. I decorated them with poinsettia flowers which I made using WOC poinsettia blooms and stamens. I also used some others Christmas supplies available in WOC store.






And when will you start doing your Christmas cards? :)
Have a great Thursday!

Klaudia


SUPPLIES:
RED CHRISTMAS BERRY SPRAY (Model: MKX-334)
STAR SHAPED IVORY PEARL BEADS - 12mm (Model: GST-257)
GREEN MULBERRY PAPER HOLLY LEAVES (Model: MKX-444)
SMALL GREEN MULBERRY PAPER HOLLY LEAVES (Model: MKX-190)
SMALL RED POINSETTIA BLOOMS (30mm) (Model: MKX-653)
RED Stamens (Model: MKX-193)

4 comments:

  1. Очень красиво!! Волшебство!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful this is beautiful a fabulous card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Nice, I love it.......
    I have to bay a lot from you now I see.......
    Have a Nice weekend....

    ReplyDelete