Tuesday 8 September 2015

Tag With Frosty Flowers - Tutorial

  Today I want to share with you a tag and a small step-by-step tutorial to show you how I prepared it.



I started to cut the paper.


I add some gesso around the edges. 
Glue the layers on.


When the layers were ready, I glued roses and gardenia flowers on the tag. 
I also glued on bows made of twine.


I add some adhesive pearls and rose leaves.


I use Snow Writer to get a "frosty look" and Star Dust. 


I also used ribbon and flat pack pearl in a diamond circle.


Here's the result.



Hope you like it! 

Materiallist from Wild Orchid Crafts:
Wild Roses Purple/Lilac/White 30mm ØVR-010
Gardenia Flowers Miniature MKX-198
Rosebuds Pale Pink 4mm GST-007
Rosebuds Mulberry Hip Pale Pink GST-060
Rosebuds 2-Tone Baby Pink/Ivory 4mm GST-010
Rose Leavs Green 1,5mm MKX-441
Adhesive Pearls White 5mm MKX-496
Adhesive Pearls White 3mm MKX-506
Flat Back Pearls In A Diamond Circle MKX-657
Vintage Seam Binding Ribbon White MKX-472

1 comment: