Sunday 13 September 2015

Tilda...

Good morning everyone, Bev is having a day off today so you have me, Becky, with you this morning. It seems like ages since I coloured in a Tilda.

I have used distress reinkers to colour her in. Regular followers of my cards will have noticed that I almost always have some sort of trim along the bottom of my cards, well when I picked my ivory rose drawer out these 6 roses were looking at me and I thought I would give this a go, and I really like it.

My arty shot, you can see on here how I have used the rose leaves too.

From the store I have used:

MKX-301 White daisy chain lace
MKX-621 flat back ivory pearl string
MKX-314 green rose leaves
MKX-441 green rose leaves
MKX-443 green grass long
MKX- white lily flowers
MKX- white apple blossoms
MKX-014 25mm ivory open roses
 MKX-014 15mm ivory open roses
 MKX-014 10mm ivory open roses
MKX-496 self adhesive pearls
GST-004 8mm ivory rosebuds

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs 
Becky xx

1 comment:

  1. Stunning just love this great card those flowers look amazing Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete