Thursday 23 June 2011

Milly Hello


Pink and creams go so well together...


This super sweetie is one of the new girls she is called Milly and I think she is my favorite, I know I say this about each one but I love her hair, reminds me so much of my girls when they were younger...


Thank you so very much for looking today, Biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 

Project Recipe: 
 Stamp: Milly Hello
Card stock: White, Bazzill.
Designer Papers: Lost and Found.
Supplies: Gems, Button Twine
Sentiment: Stash.

Copics: 
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E02.
Hair: E50 E51.
Dress: RV00, RV10, RV02.
Cat: E40, E41, E42.
Chair: E11, E13, E17.

6 comments:

  1. Wow
    This is such a great photo of a beautiful card...love the color combo and flower assortment.
    Great job sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest sweetest card xx I love the soft colours and Milly is adorable xx Mau

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet card - luv the image you usesd..

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and yes I totally agree the colours go together perfectly.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, this is so wonderful and so sweet!
    greetings from Sari :)

    ReplyDelete