Thursday 9 June 2011

Finery Galore at Wild Orchid Crafts!!

A very happy Thursday to each of you!! Thank you so much for dropping by the WOC Blog--we love seeing your smiling faces with each of your visits!!

Today you will find that there are so many new things being added on today at Wild Orchid Crafts and I know you don't want to miss them!!! Raffia paper ribbons...and gorgeous metal pieces galore!!! We already know that if WOC has them, they must be beautiful and fun to play with.



I wanted to show you a little card today which is a Sneaky Peek of the LOTV Sweet Emma walking two of the cutest little doggies ever!! And, oh my goodness, what better way to embellish this little darling than finery from Wild Orchid Crafts--as a matter of fact, tis the best finery anywhere!! In the floral treatment I used one of those gorgeous 40mm Trellis Roses flanked by 30mm Wild Roses, and 15mm Open Roses. Nothing is more beautiful than the WOC Roses!!!! I also used the lovely Gold Filigree Decorative Metal Corners which really add to the elegance methinks. The lovely ribbon I have used is the 25mm Burgundy Organza which ties so beautifully and situates itself so nicely on your cards. Check out all of the gorgeous colors and sizes that are also available!

When I go to WOC the first thing I have on my mind is FLOWERS...FLOWERS...FLOWERS....But have a look around and you will find so many other embelllishments which are so wonderful also---you don't want to miss a thing on your next visit to the shop!!!

Thanks again for your visit and we hope to see you here again very soon!!! Hugs from Jacque!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the embellishments! I also think flowers but now I will go check out the new additions.
    Thanks for sharing
    blessings to you, Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete